View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 20:46   #2005
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
As I said above, Scotland doesn't have ITV Hub, so the ITV spin-off channel's content may not be fully represented. I've no idea if the content VM hosts on their catch-up systems here is exactly the same as the app.
In Scotland we got STV Player - showing the best of the weeks telly on STV and also Shows made by STV.*

We also got ITV Hub for All ITV Channels outside the main ITV Channel.

STV Player do not have 3rd party things on Virgin Media you need the STV app via your phone for that.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote