View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 08:56   #3508
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
For the sake of the cost of a PPV film they lost out on these three services for about eight years between when he cancelled and his death.

If they stopped doing this sort of thing maybe the constant price rises could stop; I personally wouldn't entertain the thought of paying for something i'd not purchased.
So you think VM should automatically credit anyone who phones up and says they didn't watch something? I can see a flaw in your business case...