View Single Post
Old 24-06-2019, 17:38   #5220
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Toy Story 4: 8/10

Fantastic animation as you would expect from Pixar and a lovely story. The one niggle I have with it is that it wasn't anywhere as humorous as the previous instalments in the franchise and I put it down to the fact that they have had to introduce some new characters and move away from the core group in order to do something new and different.

Brightburn: 4/10

Don't watch this unless you like your horror films. This is pure horror and only very loosely scifi/superman related. It suffers from a double whammy of weak story because it isn't an official DC film so they can't even start to give some depth to the Superman story arc and secondly as it is a pure horror it is all about the fear factor and nothing else. I spent the entire film waiting for the inevitable demise of the 6 or 7 people you are introduced to and wondering what colourful way they will be despatched. I shall finish as I started and say this isn't worth watching at all unless you are into your horror films.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote