View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 17:27   #5215
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Aladdin (2019): 7/10

A lot better than I was expecting it to be in every regard. Story wise it is pretty much a complete copy of the screenplay of the animated version with a few minor additions, so you know what is coming every step of the way. The music and songs were excellent and they cast Aladdin and Jasmine perfectly, they literally couldn't have been any better. The only disappointment with the film was Will Smith; his singing was better than I was expecting however it still sounded flat in places and lacked the bravado of Robin Williams. It isn't about trying to copy Robin Williams, I think they just could have done better than Will Smith. He is Aladdin's genie to Beauty and the Beast's Belle. If it wasn't for him I would have given it 8/10.

This is a must see for any fan.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote