View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 09:36   #2395
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: [Updated] The UK’s future relationship with the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I went to Spain last week ......no issues. Even went through the “ EU” channel.

Will be going to France next month and expect zero issues.

I suggest, along with the thousands that have travelled since the end of January this is the case.
..... and we still have our jobs, the Pound is at a recent high, Germany is political crisis (we’re not). The dog might well be dead, but the cat hasn’t shat itself.

Btw, regarding financial services. That’ll sort itself out. Euro land is most wobbly - nothing to back the Euro up now. The world is unlikely to trust Euroland as a main financing centre.

Colin - stop whinging.

My advice is at your risk.