Thread: General Do agents listen at all ?
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2023, 11:06   #15
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Do agents listen at all ?

Seen it many times..... They are mostly sales reps and sadly the majority don't know a thing about the technical side. Luckily a few do.

I phoned up a similar ISP wanting to renew my contract and get told I can have this new router that guarentees broadband all round the house, with this and that, fancy bells and whistles etc.
Keep telling them I have my own router that is ten times better, a house that is fully networked and kitted out with access points, etc.... No clue.
Not interested in TV but still get ignored and try to be sold a TV package.

Then get recommended a packagae that is half the speed of what I'm already getting.

Told them to leave it and phoned again a few days later. Got through to someone who knew what I was on about, sorted it there and then.

It's pot luck who you get but when someone does finally listen to you then it makes things a lot easier.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote