View Single Post
Old 21-04-2018, 20:56   #4224
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Its like politicians as if they say enough rubbish some will inevitably believe it.
I do not quite understand what you expecting from us, Den.

We are trying to establish what may be coming to the VM platform when there is damn all public information. You slam us when we try to indicate the way things are going, but you know as well as anyone that until it is officially announced (normally within a few days before or after launch) nothing is confirmed.

Despite the speculation about the BT Sport channels, we did not know for sure they were coming until the actual launch. Remember that? But I and others were very positive at the time that they were coming.

Sometimes, we get things a bit wrong. I admit upfront my most publicised mistake about Sky Atlantic, for example. But there were good indications at the time that it really was coming, and I did get it right about BT Sport, remember.

Unfortunately, it is true that you tend to remembered for your mistakes than your successes.

But when information is being volunteered for no monetary reward, please give us a little bit of leeway. Not all of us are trolling - we just want you to share with the information we are getting and the sense we are making of it.

You and some others continue to be very critical about my posts about the demise of linear TV. But if you go back to my first thread on this a few years ago, some of the comments made by my detractors are now quite laughable. Read it again now, and you will see what I mean.

Please believe me when I say that my posts are legitimate and I just want genuine insight and genuine debate on what may be coming to Virgin Media screens.

If you prefer to read VM press releases to see what is happening, good luck with that.

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Still doesn't make it inside information more pot luck.
So, where do you get your information about what's coming to VM, then, MM?

Media Boy is pretty good, but he seems to be keeping all his information to himself!

Maybe you should get yourself a job with Media Boy HQ. I understand they have a magnificant multi-storey air conditioned building!

Sorry, that was not be taken as a good employment opportunity...