View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 19:16   #20
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: I can't get emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
I really don't have any idea what settings I might need.

It's all gobbledegook to me but if it's set out clearly I can follow instructions exceptionally well. I guess I haven't tried it to see what I'm required to do and couldn't find anything on YouTube which relates to gathering ntlworld email. It seems pretty simple to get Hotmail emails into Gmail but it's the really old ntlworld stuff I'm concerned about. If necessary I'll just forward them all manually but I'd love to know if this can be done in batches or whether each mail has to be forwarded individually, in which case it could take some time...
The link will have all the settings you need, very easy to do when you have to do it.