View Single Post
Old 20-12-2016, 16:52   #68
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Climate Change - record World temp. rises in Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Yes, that is why all those rich scientists are trying to keep down the impoverished Oil companies....

When 97% of doctors say there is a problem, we believe them.
When 97% of engineers say there is a problem, we believe them.
When 97% of Climate Scientists, who have spent their lives studying this very complex issue, say there is a problem, suddenly they are in it for the money...
You do know, don't you, that there is nowhere near those levels of unanimity amongst scientists. Many disagree but are afraid to speak out.

A meteorologist friend of mine questioned the global warming argument at his work some years ago, pointing out that there were other factors involved. He was warned off pursuing those arguments by a like minded senior professional who told him that if he valued his career he should stop arguing against it because there was a bandwagon going that could not be stopped, regardless of the facts.

I have also read of the threats and name calling that people who should know better have used against people who have challenged the global warming theory. Behaviour, I think, that smacks of the bully not having any answers to those challenging his aggression.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote