View Single Post
Old 28-08-2023, 12:20   #868
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
I've fixed 2 PS5 controllers that had stick drift. I am going to have a try at replacing a micro USB charging port on a 10.1 tablet later, that should be fun.
Did you take them apart using an ifixit kit and was a soldering iron and some kind of jig to hold the PCB necessary?

The reason I ask is my black controller is not usable it's so bad so I will have to take apart, I do have a video for that but it looks like a pain to do it without suitable kit and all I can do is a 30min temporary fix using electrical contact cleaner spray.

I tried to off load my white day one controller at CEX which had very slight drift but they noticed it!

Spiderman dualsense gets delivered in a few days but in my experience it'll eventually drift too.

Looks like the video I got I got from you.