View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 17:20   #860
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
15 years ago I built wooden staging in the greenhouse. The ends of the legs have rotted over time, so I just used a carjack to lift the frame up and fit housebricks under the feet after removing the rotten bits.

---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

Our daughter had a go at hers. Unfortunately the potentiometers are sealed units, so the cleaning fluid cannot get in to do its job.
I may buy an ifixit kit and dismantle the controller to get better access to them but I'm in no rush, I should have sent it back while in warranty.

My launch day controller is iffy now too but still usable, I have bought another black controller, I'm wondering if I can get away being naughty and swapping it out saying it's got drift! Lol