Thread: Tivo V6 Free V6 box
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 18:24   #417
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Free V6 box

I was under the impression that the Free V6 promo earlier in the year was for a limited time and for existing customers. It was a flashy equipment upgrade promo, a final shove to get old equipment off the network and get more people onto equipment that would give them less support calls and decrease customer dissatisfaction as the previous Tivo was too slow. This promo, as I recall, said there was no new contract, and I thought it ended months ago.

The free V6 you get now is just the supplied equipment you get with TV installation to enable you to watch, just the same way I got a "free" Pace box when I first signed up in Telewest days.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote