View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 20:40   #47
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: [update] Santa Fe school shooting: 10 dead and 10 wounded in Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
What are you on about Hugh i never said anything about politicians i am talking about the anti gun lobby in the U.S that's trying to get restrictions in place before going for their ultimate goal of a total ban and they are not even subtle about it anymore. Show me where I've ever talked about obama taking guns or fema camps I'll wait though it will be a long wait.

Also there are controls on firearms in the U.S you can't just walk into a gun store pick a gun hand over the money and walk out. You have to pass a background check, full id must be given usually with your last utility bill and if you purchase more then 3 or 4 in a month you'll have the atf contacting you.
A) Politicians make the law

B) The Obama/FEMA camps statements were from people using the same rhetoric as you just did - first they put in gun control, then they ban guns, then they put gun owners in FEMA camps; none of these things happened, just like reasonable gun control laws would not lead to gun bans in the USA.

C)Anyone can buy a firearm from a private seller, including at gun shows, without requiring a background check or licensing.

On a related note - there’s something seriously wrong with a country’s priorities when kindergarteners learn this rhyme (to the tune of ‘Twinkle Twinkle’) - it’s a "lockdown" song in case a shooter comes to their school.

Attached Images
File Type: png 91AC924D-67CE-460B-9E61-8ED7DF6CC288.png (267.1 KB, 73 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote