View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 01:25   #55
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Re: T-Mobile merger - the fallout begins

Im with orange and up until around 2 months ago i had major issues with them when they were working on the masts in the area doing the intergrating for almost a year and orange were saying ohhh it will be done in a month and it went on and on.

It affected calls where i would try and ring out and every now and then everyone would be engaged and i would have to ring orange from their shop and only thing that cleared it was for them to reset my handset. At first they denied it was their problem and said it was my phone and changed the handset. Secondly they claimed it must be a Sim Card Problem and changed that. Then they admitted it was them which they could have done all along.

It also affected Internet as a lot of the time i couldnt get online and also affected my Google Maps, it would never show correct area usually id be atleast 700 - 1000m away and sometimes showing i was on the move all the time while sitting or laying in my flat.

Roaming works perfect for me. I cannot get a signal from orange at all at the local hospital and it switches str8 to Tmobile and works fine.
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote