View Single Post
Old 13-11-2017, 11:17   #5742
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

I think you are trying to share the wrong graph. The graph you see then you log into your account under "your monitors" has permissions on it which means only you can see it. When I try to go to the link you have provided it wants me to log in as you on the TBB website. What you need to do is click on share snapshot under the graph, click on generate and the do the same thing with the link for the graph it gives you at the bottom of the page. That graph has public permissions and will be visible anywhere you post it. If you look at the example link I gave you in my post above you'll see it is slightly different from what you posted and mine has got "share" in the middle.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote