View Single Post
Old 19-07-2013, 13:12   #4183
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
I need to get out so tomorrow it might be a toss up between Pacific Rim or The World End. Though I'm a sucker for big bold special effects.

From the reviews here I can safely ignore the review from the guardian which gave Rim only 2 out of 5.
Listen to Damien and go see it,the FX are jaw-dropping and it has to be seen at the cinema for full effect!
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote