View Single Post
Old 18-01-2010, 11:32   #1292
Kellargh
Inactive

Services: BT internet, TalkTalk telephone, Sky HD.
Kellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really nice
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
Do not buy Bayonetta unless you want to throw your money away unless you are 12 years of age and like nude cartoon women.

It took my daughter less than 10 hours to complete and she got multiple achievements, even up to 2 per level.

It is like an updated Sonic the Hedgehog game and is ridiculously easy to play just mash the buttons and you never lose a life.

I think 2 out of 10 is being generous.
*Gasp*

I love this game, and I don't like the Devil May Cry series :S

I didn't actually find it that easy either! Go figure...

---------- Post added at 11:32 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellargh View Post
*Gasp*

I have to fully disagree with this! I love this game, and I don't like the Devil May Cry series :S I don't actually find it that easy either! Go figure...

I would personally give it a 9/10, I can't think of a bad thing to say about it. Yes, while she does get partially naked on some scenes - this has no interest for me, but is also not something I dislike - though you can tell this has been implemented to please the boys that play it.

It's also meant to be a "smash em up" game, so it's meant to be mashing buttons - which I enjoy, it's a nice change, but you still cannot beat the game purely by doing this - unless you were playing on Easy.
Kellargh is offline   Reply With Quote