View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 18:19   #2173
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Battlefield 1 has been my favourite, not sure how V will turn out as I hear people prefer BF1 after buying it.
I LOVE the Battlefield Bad Company games, shame there aren't any plans to make more.

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Ok the Red dead 2 PS4 Pro bundle is gold dust as hard to find.

This guarantees you the latest CUH-7216B quiet version of the console and John Lewis has it in stock for £350.

If you don't want the game then CEX will give you £23 for it and you can buy God of War elsewhere.

https://www.johnlewis.com/sony-plays...undle/p3823635

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

Awesome enjoy!

Have you had a PS4 before?
Not the 4, no. I have 1-3, shame the 4 isn't backwards compatible. Most of the gaming I've done over the past couple of years has been on the PC. Amazon have the Red Dead 2 bundle but it's over 400 quid.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote