View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 18:01   #2169
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Awesome!

There is a HUGE PSN UK games sale on at the moment, login and click 'deals offers price drops' you really need to checkout the prices, alot cheaper than on disc.

I don't want to put you off but i hope your PS4 Pro is the newer quiet version of the console CUH-7216B as the others can sound like a jet engine from reports online.

Mine is silent, got no complaints in my house hold.
Well, the Pro came today. Complete with a used, empty G of W game box. Thanks Currys, you scamming gits.

It is the CUH-7216B, so I suppose something went right, and as soon as I get a game, I'll be able to tell if it works or not!

Last edited by ThunderPants73; 21-01-2019 at 18:07.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote