View Single Post
Old 30-07-2016, 23:57   #28
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Universal Credit

Lets get one thing straight. I have been Unemployed three times in my life. I am 64 now and am NOT looking to retiring.

My pension will be crap fro the Government.

When k was unemployed, l was given rubbish work from the JC, my benefit was very poor.well below the poverty line.

I done everything possible to get a job. I was told that l had to WALK ten miles to find a job.

I lost a job THREE times, when the JC, told me to sign on. when l had interviews for a job. At the same time. the JC insisted that l had to sign on at my correct time or lose benefit.

The insulting thing was was. I had FIVE letters fir interviews in ONE WEEK. They told me that l was not trying hard enough.

You are just a number, to them.

I sat for hours on the A4 near where l live. Contacted companies each day.

Luckily l found a job, where l am still employed for the past five years. Threatened with redundancies due to the Conservative Cuts TWICE.

But now just working out my last two years.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote