View Single Post
Old 17-12-2015, 14:25   #22
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Universal Credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayo View Post
The Ignorance. Get a better job , like its just that simple, not everyone is highly paid and already have to budget from week to week and decide what they are going to do without. So how therefore can they pay into a private pension scheme , and do you not remember how many people who have lost from private pension schemes that have gone under. Get a second job ! Lol the guy/gal just said they are reaching retirement age fgs . I was in the job center yesterday with my mentor {yes that's what they are called nowadays... Advisor} who informed me that in two weeks since I have attended their are no new jobs for me. In two weeks. I think you need to take a long hard look at the facts and show some respect. Your basically attacking someone who is nearing pension age. Ignorant at best .
It's not ignorance it's a simple fact.

I live in one of the most deprived areas of the country (Middlesbrough) where the average salary is way below the UK national average. I started off right at the very bottom when I was a kid and grafted my arse off. When my mates were out on the beer I was studying. I'm now in a situation that whilst i do a four hour return commute each day I earn a decent salary, and I already save and invest for my retirement.

A good friend of my mine is european director of a global software company, fifteen years ago he was a homeless alcoholic and he bust his guts to get where he is

Im attacking the post which insinuates that the government or society owes them everything, is the job centre the only place to look to find a job? No of course it isn't

We aren't owed a single thing and we have to make our own chances in life. yours and the post I quoted are systematically evident of the proportion of our society who think they're owed everything

There are companies who are actively recruiting people near or past retirement age due to their knowledge and experience !!