View Single Post
Old 17-12-2015, 13:42   #19
Jayo
Inactive

Jayo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Universal Credit

I made a claim for universal credit as my old company closed trading. It is Dire to date I have had 3 letters off them , 1. First was to say we need more information.... So I called at expense to me and was told the computer automatically generates this letter and they did not need more info.
2. The second and 3. Third letter stated You ( meaning me) have changed details and this may effect your award, we will write to you to inform you of the outcome.
Considering you have to wait for 6 weeks for any sort of payment , and during this period are being informed your pitance may be reduced and or stopped, This is causing stress and undue worry. After my third phonecall I was then informed that I should Disregard the letters because they are generated when they process and update their systems. 3 letters that have had me in a panic, and still no award notice to date , yet I am finally due my payment in 4 days. This system is severely flawed, leaves you in debt everywhere, landlord, borrowings to survive etc.
And to the person or Persons who say what ya whinging at ya being given free money. I do hope you never loose your job, or that your children and or family never find themselves in a situation where they need such help. Also its not free money, I've paid into the welfare state all my life with Taxes etc. So wind ya necks in .Not everyone who requires benefits are as Chanel four or the government would have you believe. Just shows the ignorance of some people who would go through a registration process on a help forum to be a sarcastic sod. Obviously they have way too much time on their hand between benefits street and political propaganda.
Jayo is offline   Reply With Quote