View Single Post
Old 17-03-2015, 23:03   #16
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Universal Credit

I think Zero Contracts is similar to Agency work. If you register with them - you don't get money unless you work for them.

UC is one of the worst benefit systems you get. Its a way that the JC are forcing people back into taking low paid jobs. It is basically taking people back to the days when, you had to queue outside a factory. And you were then chosen for the job, by the foreman.

All this rubbish from employers about if they paid high wages, they would go bust. Total rubbish. What they are saying, if we pay low wages, we wont make a profit.

I am not looking to retiring, l am due to retire in two years time. But wont. As l need to support my family, and l was told that OAP's pension is only £115 per week. How can you survive on that.

And then you apply for a job to back up a pension, only to be told 'you are over experienced' Ive been told several times that one
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote