View Single Post
Old 24-06-2020, 23:04   #314
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Sir Keir Starmer elected as new Labour leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
I can only suggest that you watched a different version to the one i witnessed today, stammer was clearly frustrated by the way boris danced around his pathetic attempts to look relevant.
I know that you swear by the great picture quality of RT but other news channels are available.

Is BoJo asking Sir Keir the questions to give practice for when he replaces him?

Here's another report on Sir Keir's winning performance today. It's from Sky News and shows how rattled BoJo is that he starts to make fatuous claims about other countries' apps.
Coronavirus: Boris Johnson under fire for 'dodgy' claim about other countries' tracking apps

---------- Post added at 23:04 ---------- Previous post was at 22:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Starmer seemed confused by the question. Name a country with a working app . . . . Germany 12 million downloads

12 million people may have downloaded it to their phones, that doesn't mean that it's working.
Anyone remotely intelligent should be confused by that daft question given that Australia, France, Germany, Latvia, Singapore and South Korea and doubtless other nations all have working apps.
Promised a world-beating app in June by BoJo, we just pissed £12m up the wall on a non-working app which pretty much everyone on this forum said would fail and are now looking at the Winter for one.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote