View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 15:59   #461
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
I'm happy to blame the Tories for being so bad that people are entertaining Jeremy Corbyn as PM and the current Labour Party as a party of government.
Venezuela, here we come, then

I can't believe you'd want to inflict that on all of us and your family. It's time to behave more responsibility.

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You mean in the same way a badly handled and ill prepared for Brexit will impact on all of us? Courage and Hope do not suffice in the real world ..

Careful what you wish for, Mrs May is preparing the way for Corbyn ..
You will see that Brexit will work as we finish the transition.

It seems that you cannot understand how it can work, and that you just have to see for yourself when the time comes.

For my part, I really don't understand the negativity. You must be fun to live with!!