Thread: US Timeline Batwoman
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 09:56   #26
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Batwoman

I was going to say the same thing. I think it is sad what things have come to. At the end of the day it shouldn't matter who is cast in a particular role as long as the character they are portraying is a realistic representation. Who cares if the person portraying a gay character isn't gay as long as the performance is believable and they do justice to the character and what they stand for? You wouldn't know otherwise and people win oscars for it ffs. The same can happen in reverse. I am sure there are many many gay actors who play straight characters and we are non the wiser when we see them on tv. I have seen a few articles over the last month or so where celebs/actors have come out saying they are resigning from their current job because they are a white actor voicing a BAME character in an animated series. Who cares? They were obviously very good at it because we couldn't tell the difference, and it shouldn't make any different anyway. It does my head in.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote