Thread: Football Season 2018/2019
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 12:23   #83
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Season 2018/2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I don't get the Arsenal thing as I haven't had time to read much this week. I've seen the buyout headlines but what's happening that'd see bad situations similar to Newcastle and Villa unfold?
He is taking on debt to finance the purchase of the remaining shares which leads to the strong possibility that profits from the club will be used to service that debt. There will also be less accountability since financial results will not have to be given to shareholders and thus he can take money out with less scrutiny. Finally some fans have held their shares forever, never wishing to sell, will now be forced to sell.