View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 11:50   #155
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: [Update] Cyclist convicted of "wanton and furious driving"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Well cyclists regularly disrupt traffic flow by jumping red lights and disrupting pedestrians by riding on the footpath. I see it every single day in Manchester city center. As we now have cameras in the vans i might start showing video's to back up my claim
Yes, this is the sort of evidence which is going to lead to more idiot cyclists being convicted and being held accountable for their own stupidity. They've been getting away with it for too long but more of them will be involved in accidents in which they're hurt and increasingly independent dashcam footage is going to prove who was really at fault. It's slowly going to dawn on these people that the days when they could get away with virtually anything are fast coming to an end but of course there'll always be those who'll have to learn the hard way and are going to wind up on the wrong end of both criminal and civil actions.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote