Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 18:23   #1098
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
Would that be the same 'source' that said Sky Replay wasn't getting axed and then less than 24 hours later it was.

Sources should be reliable and not hear-say and drops any credibility you have left every time you publish it as 'exclusive' news.
An other sources I have got 5 sources.

On July 29th only Sky One was on the list of channels seen by my Sources set to be close by Sky. But on July 30th Sky Replay also appeared - I did say this on July 30th.

I cant see any info Sky Replay on this link: https://www.skygroup.sky/en-gb/artic...se-and-sky-max

---------- Post added at 18:23 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Can I suggest you try and validate your "source", rather than just repeating what they say - that’s best practice…
Sky Sports News repeating what their sources say all a time (BBC Sport is one of the Sky Sports Sources).
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 04-08-2021 at 18:41.