View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 10:16   #15
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Dead sat nav go moblie ?

Shame that the newer satnav models now want you to pair to a phone to get full function. My current TomTom 5200 has a built in SIM so gets all the data and searches directly as well as feeding back any data about traffic to other benefit. I can also leave in the car on it's cradle that provides power unlike a phone you'd take in and out. And no ongoing charge, free map updates etc.

The maps on the in car unit are out of date.