View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 19:36   #9
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Dead sat nav go moblie ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Google Maps works perfectly well as a sat nav. Better than the Tom Tom One I was using previously. You can create custom maps to download to your phone so it's not using data while you're driving. Better, in my view, than other solutions that force you to store an entire UK map on your phone, using up a ton of your storage space. There's little point having the highlands and the far west of Wales and southwest England on your phone unless you ever mean to go there. But if you do plan a trip, you can define and download another map.
That so great ,does it have sound needed as l will be driving alone , except for the dogs ! And there reading if flakly .still recall recording route onto cassette !!!. Thanks for your advice guys