View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 21:38   #91
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Election 2019 - Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
No, and moderator instructions are in bold.

However if people continue to lie there's a high chance the discussion will continue needlessly, and go around circular points. Are you advocating forum members misleading the forum?

An astonishing stance to take, frankly.
You are rather liberal with your accusation that people are liars.
You may not agree with their interpretation but that doesn't meean they are lying. Again, you disappoint me.

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I don't care for his caveats or other add-ons. Boris chose to push for an election - indeed despite the Withdrawal Agreement Bill passing second reading.

It was a choice of this Government, and this alone, to push for an election. It introduced, and voted for, the legislation to facilitate it.
Er - Parliament as a whole voted for the general election by 438/20.

My advice is at your risk.