View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 12:06   #3033
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
No need to resort to swearing, it drags the debate into the gutter.

Orange voters are more likely to vote for a Unionist Party. Surely as someone with his finger on the pulse of Scottish politics you’d find that observably true and it simply weakens what little other arguments you have.

Where I am permanently resident is of no relevance. We don’t restrict discussions on this forum by geography as far as I am aware.

I too wish that the Unionist parties had policies on education in Scotland, on social security, on reviving the rural economy, reviving the high street and dealing with the day to day issues people in Scotland face.

Have you run out of fingers counting those policies yet?
Policies come from being in Govt, you can't tell me that the other parties do not have any policies designed to meet the necessary requirements to run a country?
13 years in, the performance of schools and the management of hospital projects are, in particular, giving cause for concern, so there's two failures straight away in their so called policies for a better Scotland, as for your continued comments about the "orange" vote, where are you coming from with that comment? Are you trying to bring religion into this? I'm pretty sure all of the Scottish voters who voted No in the last referendum were not "orange" lol....
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote