Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2019, 17:48   #7634
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit

There isn't going to be another referendum I don't think. There isn't a strong enough mandate evident in the electorate for one that makes it a compelling enough case for either of the main parties to back it. There is rather consistent polling that shows Remain has moved ahead but when these polls are examined its mostly voter churn, i.e more young people entering the electorate and those getting older still not changing their minds.

I think for those people efforts are better spent concentrating on what the next goals are. We have General Elections, maybe one this year, to change the country and there is nothing stopping the next Government from prioritising deals with Europe, our migration policy, workers rights or whatever else there is.