View Single Post
Old 22-01-2019, 15:50   #984
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
It's not just under age girls that they take advantage of, but also the incapacitated.

I was recently in an Asian eatery and could hear what the waiters were saying to each other. They described how they would go into town after work and take advantage of girls under the influence of too much alcohol. They then went into intimate details of what they could get away with doing to them sexually, until I called over our waiter and had the situation dealt with.

To say they're supposed to be so against alcohol, they certainly know how to take advantage of its effects for their own ends.
I do hope you reported this to the police?