View Single Post
Old 14-02-2019, 11:06   #12
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media possible takeover of KCOM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Virgin has quite a presence over there now and I do believe Virgin have run a fibre up to Beverley. I do know Virgin have a link across the Bridge already from Barton to do with MS3 Networks who are based in Hessle. BT even have an operations centre at Willerby so there is the connectivity there. BT have quite a presence in Carr Lane (KCom HQ) when I was working over there last year and I was under the impression BT owned part of them now.

Interesting times ahead in Hull, will be watching it with interest from the other side of the water.
Virgin has no presence in Hull, they have not run a fibre up to Beverley and they don't have a fibre across the Bridge.