View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 17:34   #5169
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Alita: Battle Angel: 8/10
A beautiful film with a great story. I would describe it as fantasy scifi and I know some will argue it is predictable in the direction it goes (without giving away any spoilers) but I loved it. I loved the story, the action scenes were kick ass and the special effects and motion capture were out of this world; she looks real.

The only thing which is bugging me is that I didn't realise it is going to be a trilogy so as we were approaching the end of the film I was expecting a punch up with the big bag but instead I got a cliff hanger so be warned.

If you have seen the trailer and are remotely interested in the film don't wait to download it or come out on bluray, go and see it at the cinema in all its glory and preferable in 3D.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote