View Single Post
Old 15-01-2009, 00:24   #814
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callumpy View Post
NFS Undercover, had to start again cause stupid xbox didnt save the darn thing properly and it corrupted the file.
I didnt lose all my save but I had done some races. Let it save and then switched it off. Next time I tried it the races I had done I had to do again.

Its buggy, buggy, buggy. I've had to sometimes re-do a race because it didnt save. I've had parts of the car not actually attached to the car (I.E. the exhuast was touching the road and not the car !). I've had the car just stop running in the middle of a race ? ? ? This has happened to me twice and I thought maybe my controller was messing up but its fine so much be a fault in the game. And last but not least I've been driving along and all of a sudden my car just took off into the air and span around a couple times and come crashing down (only happened once). I've also read of peoples games going black when driving along.

There must of been no QA done on that game otherwise the team that did do the QA should be sacked !!!.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote