View Single Post
Old 15-08-2021, 19:45   #7696
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Home made beef rendang. OK it's a spice paste but the rest is home done. Beef cooked for 4 hours. Superbly tender.

I've never done this before as I was somewhat wary of the coconut milk but there's no obvious coconut flavour in the final dish.

Really nice.
One of my favourites, and actually pretty easy from scratch. Red pepper, red onions, garlic, ginger, turmeric, ground coriander, cloves, dried chillies - blitz all of those. Fry in oil, then add the beef, then add coconut milk, salt & bashed-up lemon grass. Cook for as long as you want. Even better reheated the next day.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote