View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 21:11   #112
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Deportation of illegal migrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
To answer your question, I linked the cost to "feed the poor" because that cost is met from the same pot (taxpayers' money) that is now not available urgently to the legal needy.

I'm interested to know from you whether undocumented Muslim males coming to the UK is consistent with the Guvmin's duty to know who it is letting in?
So you don't think that the taxpayers' money that we could have from reducing the giveaway to the ultra-wealthy is equally not available to the needy? I find it strange that you focus on the relatively small amount involved here when you are content to let billions slip through our fingers. Strange priorities.

I think their duty is the same for whoever is coming into the country.