View Single Post
Old 17-11-2010, 09:05   #224
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Can't stand that First Direct Ad. Starts off in a classroom and kids are being noisy and that girl (Michelle Green) making that awful noise and then the teacher walks in and says "Michelle Green, you and I are going be having a long conversation."

Can't abide it at all, to the point that I just switch channels quickly when it comes on.
"Yeah, real fish outta water me, we're all like that here"

Ugh. Puts you right off First Direct

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
Is anyone else really enchanted with the Italian girl in the pasta advert - the one where Tim Lovejoy cons her into cooking dinner for their date together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2bGsl-xIcU

I could listen to her speak Italian all day.
Sorry Punky, the words Tim and Lovejoy automatically put me off anything.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote