View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 13:39   #904
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

Meanwhile Corbyn's cronies have their work cut out co-existing let alone being in any sense a credible opposition to HMG.

Quote:
Labour's deputy leader Tom Watson says he finds it "incomprehensible" that Ken Livingstone was not expelled from the party over comments about Hitler.
He said the ex-London mayor's behaviour "discredits the party I love".
Mr Livingstone was suspended by Labour for two years on Tuesday for comments he made about Adolf Hitler and Zionism.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39499640

It reminds me of way back when the Tories had descended into sleaze and in-fighting with the result that they were out of office for 13 years while Bliar and Brown were virtually unchallenged by them. I can't recall the last serious interview I saw with the so called 'Leader of the Opposition' (an oxymoron in every sense). He much prefers chatting to roomfulls of activists who like what he has to say than expose himself to serious questioning. Corbyn's doing for Labour what Sam Allardyce did for England and Arthur Scargill did for the unions.