Thread: Superhub wifi dropout
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2018, 16:49   #16
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: wifi dropout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
mon General likes Linksys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Do you still like Linksys or is Asus the way to go these days.
I used to be a Linksys fanboy but I haven't been for a while now, they went downhill years ago when Cisco dropped the brand and I think it was bought by Buffalo or DLink. I bought two new routers, something like the EA2500 and EA6300 back in 2014 ish and the gui and settings did my head and the whole thing looked like it was designed for dummies under the guise of "smart settings". When I needed to buy my next router which was February last year I switched to Asus and was very pleased. That is why I was able to provide the information that I did in the post that I linked to above. Unless something goes disastrously wrong I'll be sticking with Asus going forward. From your point of view it would be highly beneficial because the better Asus routers use mesh wifi.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote