View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 17:48   #1
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Four-day work week (to be) trialled in UK in world's biggest pilot

The trial starts to-day. I will be interested to see if productivity changes over the 6 month trial.

Quote:
Organisers say it is the biggest four-day week pilot to take place anywhere in the world.

Firms taking part will give 100 per cent of workers' pay for 80 per cent of the time, in exchange for a commitment to maintain at least 100 per cent productivity.

The trial is being organised by 4 Day Week Global in partnership with think tank Autonomy, the 4 Day Week UK Campaign, and researchers at Cambridge University, Oxford University and Boston College.

Companies taking part provide products and services ranging from education to workplace consultancy.

They include banking, care, financial services, IT software training and online retail.

Researchers will work with each participating organisation to measure the impact on productivity and the wellbeing of its workers, as well as the impact on the environment and gender equality.
https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/four-day-work-week-trial-uk/