View Single Post
Old 17-05-2022, 13:35   #51
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 Billion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Where comparisons to Trump, fits in to this is beyond me.
the comparison is easy; making up completely baseless and unfounded facts and statistics and using them in such a way that they have a sense of credibility and could be plausible. I haven't read through this thread and I haven't seen any other comparisons to Trump made but as soon as I read that it is the first thing that popped into my mind. If he thinks that kind of behaviour is okay then it explains why he thinks Trump's behaviour is acceptable and happy to see his ban overturned.

It is one thing to explain that you are acting responsibly and exercising an abundance of caution in investigating the number of fake accounts on a platform you are buying and it is another thing to say "well I know Twitter says it is 5% or less but I think it is 20% or more". Really? What evidence have you got to substantiate that outrageous accusation and that level of incompetence on Twitter's part? You can't spout random negative information and treat it as fact/true until someone proves otherwise. If you disagree with me then look at it from another perspective. That is the same ideology conspiracy theorists use. Make something up which suits our narrative and when somebody tries to disprove it we'll make something else up to dismiss their argument. I hope he gets sued for that or the government take action against him. He plays fast and loose with the stock exchange and shares.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote