View Single Post
Old 31-03-2022, 15:56   #5637
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Morbius: 4/10

Yet another case this year of the trailer making the film look a million times better than it actually is and it is a shame because I was really looking forward to this. It is all style and no substance and literally went from him acquiring his powers to dealing with the bad guy. It could have done with an another 30 mins added to the running time to develop the origin story and see him explore his abilities.

There is a scene in it which looks like it is ripped out of Batman Begins and even the music was pretty much the same. I had to look up the composer to see if Hans Zimmer did this film (which he didn't).

Unless I was half asleep there is one thing which really really confused me. The film starts off with an opening scene in what is present day with him on an island doing something and then says "25 years ago........" and flips back. We never get back to him on the island and see the outcome of what he was doing so I don't understand the point of it. It was literally pointless and served no purpose.

I would say this is a Sunday afternoon film but it isn't even that. It is the film you watch when you have ran out of Sunday afternoon films and have nothing else left.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote