View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 03:51   #5622
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

The Batman (2022): 7/10

A pleasant surprise, I was expecting this to be a another mediocre turnout of the DC movie machine but it had me gripped throughout. Even though it is the same familiar characters which we have seen time and again this is less like the superhero and comic books iterations which we have seen before and a more grounded grittier version. The visual effect were top notch, the fight scenes very well choreographed and the soundtrack was simple but very powerful and effective. Some people moan about 3 hour films but you didn't feel it in this because it was so good. The film was as long as it needed to be to tell the story it wanted to, it was well paced and never felt like it was dragged out.

I don't know how this sits in the DCEU but I would happily see more. Another pleasant surprise, I defo prefer Robert Pattinson as Batman than Batfleck.

It goes without saying that it is one of those films that needs to be seen on the big screen for the sheer scope of the film and more noticeably on this occasion the sound.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote