View Single Post
Old 22-02-2022, 00:47   #5612
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
instead of trying to pull apart everything you watch.
That's the thing, i dont. But things have to have a certsin ring of truth or realism around them to enjoy them as a serious action/disaster movie or they risk being OTT and laughable as in this case and becoming more action comedy. There were people in the row in front of me in the cinema laughing at it pretty much the whole way through the film every time something stupid happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Day after Tomorrow was also by the same director.
I know, that's why I mentioned it. I also loved the other films you listed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
the finale of Book of Boba Fett it was utterly fantastic.
I ain't sayin nuffin. This is one of the rare occasions where my lips are sealed. It was so bad I can't even be bothered to moan about it.

Last edited by General Maximus; 22-02-2022 at 00:50.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote