View Single Post
Old 21-02-2022, 20:28   #5605
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

You can dismiss my opinions and laugh at me all you want but it doesn't mean they aren't genuine, sincere or a true reflection of the film. I give praise where it is due and constructively criticise when necessary.

To give you some perspective, I heavily criticised The 355 and Moonfall; both terrible films. Like you Paul, said I was too critical about Moonfall.

The 355 cost $75m to make and made $26m at the cinema ($49m loss).
Moonfall cost £150m to make and has made $32m at the cinema ($118m loss)

I think that says something about the wider audience agreeing with me rather that a few people on this forum who think everything is fantastic. Have you ever thought that the reason why there aren't more negative comments is because people don't see the point or can't be bothered? I felt like that with the season finale to Boba Fett despite how critical or opinionated you may think I am. Some things are just so bad that they aren't even worth the time or effort and there have been a few occasions when the only reason why I have posted a review for a film was to warn people not to watch it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote