View Single Post
Old 17-01-2022, 15:15   #34
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: 1gb with Hub 4 modem only mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I wouldn't hold your breath. He is going to do the samknows speed test, check all the power levels and say everything is fine. He hasn't got the time or training to start swapping about bits of customer equipment and ascertain where the problem lies. The best you can hope for (and I hope it works) is that he swaps the shub over and it cures the problem.

@General Maximus, read something, somewhere earlier today, that suggests the white cable feeding into the SH isn't rated for 1gbps and it should be black? is that correct? I've a feeling it's a) not relevant & b) nonsense. would be good if someone in the know could confirm?